Saturday, May 3, 2008

Artist Studio Open House vs. Working in the Backyard




I had the opportunity to attend the Sedona Artists Open Studio Tour this weekend. However, plans got scrapped.

Imagine being up in the cool pines of Sedona, touring artists studios, going out for lunch, getting a pedicure and enjoying a day of solitude.

Well, that didn't get to happen this weekend for Vicki. Instead the hubby made plans for cement and brick to arrive along with two other friends to help.

You can see (hopefully not very well) that I awoke to a mess in the back yard and guys running around while my curtains were wide open.

Well, at least I had pajamas on.

The upside is now that the backyard is nearly complete I will be able to have friends over for dinner and entertain on our new brick patio.

I guess that was worth the sacrifice of Sedona.

No comments:

Post a Comment